Volunteering during COVID-19
- Care Army - The Queensland Government is calling for volunteers to join the Care Army to support and protect those most at risk during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To register visit the Care Army registration page or contact the Community Recovery Hotline on 1800 173 349.
For more information, visit the Care Army website.
- Volunteering Gold Coast has a number of volunteer roles available to support high risk and vulnerable people in our community. For more information about how you can help, please click here.
Volunteering is a great way to:
- meet new people who share similar interests
- make a difference in your community
- gain experience and new skills.
There is a wide range of volunteering opportunities from one-off events to regular weekly activities. Click on the links below to find volunteering opportunities that match your interests and skills.
Download and view our Volunteering Legacy Action Plan 2019-21
Help protect, restore and enhance our natural areas. Activities include tree planting, weed control, native plant propagation and seed collection.
Play an active role in caring for our coastal environment.
You can make a real difference by volunteering in community projects and playing an active role in conservation.
City libraries welcome volunteers to provide support for a range of programs.
Other volunteering opportunities
Are you an organisation looking for volunteers?
Return to top